This website is the property of GL events Exhibitions S.A, a public limited company with a share capital of €7,623,648, listed in the LYON trade register under number 380 552 976, whose registered office is located at the following address: 59 Quai Rambaud, 69002 Lyon, France.
The company’s unique VAT identification number is FR77 380 552 976.
The person responsible for the publication of the site is Philippe PASQUET, managing director of GL events Exhibitions S.A.
GL events S.I
Route d’Irigny, Z.I Nord – 69530 Brignais, France
Design and development
Smile Open Source - commercial.france[at]smile.fr / +33 (0)4 37 23 56 69
General conditions of use of the site:
1. This site and all of its content (specifically the photos, logos, trademarks and information of any nature that appears here) are protected by copyright. GL Events Exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants Internet users a right to view only. This specifically excludes the reuse of all or part of the content of this site for any reason whatsoever. Permission to reproduce is granted only in digital form on the computer used to access the site, for the purpose of viewing the pages consulted by the Internet user's navigation software. All rights to reproduction are reserved, including those for downloadable documents (logos, images, information of any nature and more). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright; limits to the use of these documents are specified on the web pages concerned.
2. Creation of a hypertext link to the site is authorised if it is frameless and is solely to the home page of the site, unless this has the express prior authorisation of the publisher. In no case can the publisher be held responsible for the information distributed on sites with which hypertext links have been established.
3. Any use of this site that does not comply with the points above, unless otherwise specified on the site or with the express prior authorisation of the publisher, is prohibited and renders the perpetrator responsible.
4. In accordance with the applicable law, users have a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion regarding data that relates to them. You may receive offers through us from other companies or associations. If you do not consent to this, simply write to the webmaster.
5. By using this site, the Internet user accepts the conditions of use described above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this site or the dissemination of the information it contains will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lyon and the application of French law.
GL events Exhibitions collects data regarding visitors to the website by way of forms that appear on the website.
In accordance with the conditions provided for under law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have a right of access to information concerning you and can have this modified. If you wish to have certain data rectified or deleted, please send an email regarding this to the webmaster.
This website is registered with the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés; CNIL), under reference 1711825 v 0 dated 22 October 2013, and is updated.